A Living Laboratory
The Lester E. Kabacoff School of Hotel, Restaurant and Tourism Administration offers a premiere undergraduate hospitality management education. Our exceptional master’s degree program is the only one in the state of Louisiana. Our experience is painted on the canvas of the city of New Orleans – a living hospitality laboratory. Do you see yourself in this picture?
Consider the possibilities!
The French Quarter, Mardi Gras, jazz and heritage festivals, major sporting events! There’s no place like New Orleans! Most major hotel chains are represented in the city and the metro area offers a wide variety of opportunities in hotels, restaurants, food-service companies, private clubs, tour companies, and convention service companies. New ventures in hotel rooms, riverboats and land-based casinos, along with the uniqueness and charm of the French Quarter, our world-class cuisine, the largest concentration of famous chefs in one city, and jazz music make New Orleans the greatest “living laboratory” for hospitality and tourism management in the country.
Points of Pride
The Lester E. Kabacoff School of Hotel, Restaurant and Tourism Administration
- We are a named School: The Lester E. Kabacoff School of Hotel, Restaurant and Tourism Administration.
- We have the only Master’s degree in Hospitality and Tourism Administration in the state of Louisiana.
- The School of HRT is accredited by AACSB.
- Ninety percent of all of our students hold full or part-time jobs that are directly related to their profession.
- Our faculty has significant industry experience including general manager, division vice president, and others.
این مدرسه این برنامه ها را ارائه می نماید: