ABOUT LOURDES UNIVERSITY
Lourdes is grounded in the Franciscan values of learning, reverence and service, and is known for its quality academic programs and the personalized attention afforded to our students. We pride ourselves on academic excellence and personal integrity. We are a diverse community that welcomes students who seek to better themselves through thoughtful conversation and hands-on practical experience.
Lourdes University, rooted in Catholic and Franciscan traditions, provides a values-centered education that enriches lives and advances academic excellence through the integration of the liberal arts and professional studies.
In support of this mission, Lourdes University:
- Nurtures a diverse community that supports students in fulfilling their potential.
- Commits to the engagement of faith and reason, inspired by our Catholic and Franciscan intellectual traditions.
- Provides a holistic, student-centered education, rooted in the liberal arts that prepares individuals for meaningful careers and lifelong learning.
- Fosters personal integrity, ethical understanding, social responsibility, care for all of creation, and a commitment to community service.
Not only do our students and alumni recognize the Lourdes difference, so do these national and state organizations. Lourdes University is:
- Accredited by the Higher Learning Commission (HLC)
- Accredited by the Commission on Collegiate Nursing Education (CCNE)
- Accredited by the Council on Accreditation (COA) on Nurse Anesthesia Educational Programs
- Accredited by the Council on Social Work Education (CSWE)
- Accredited by International Assembly for Collegiate Business Education (IACBE)
- Accredited by the Teacher Education Accreditation Council (TEAC)
- Authorized by the Ohio Board of Regents
- Approved by the Ohio Department of Education
- Approved by the Ohio Board of Nursing
- Sponsored by the Sisters of St. Francis of Sylvania, Ohio
این مدرسه این برنامه ها را ارائه می نماید: