Babson College, located in Wellesley, Massachusetts, is recognized internationally for its entrepreneurial leadership in a changing global environment. Babson grants BS degrees through its innovative undergraduate program. It grants MBA and custom MS and MBA degrees through the F.W. Olin Graduate School of Business at Babson College. Both programs are accredited by the AACSB International—The Association to Advance Collegiate Schools of Business, and the New England Association of Schools and Colleges. Additionally, Babson offers distinct executive education programs to help companies reach their strategic goals: Custom Degree and Credit Programs, Consortium Programs, and Open-Enrollment Programs.By infusing the spirit of innovation into our academic programs, Babson educates leaders capable of anticipating, initiating, and managing change. Moreover, the College continues to be recognized for its curricular reform.
- Babson’s groundbreaking undergraduate curriculum has garnered a leadership award from The Pew Charitable Trusts for taking “bold steps to reshape undergraduate programs.”
- Babson’s flagship course, Foundations of Management and Entrepreneurship, was recently recognized by the United States Association for Small Business and Entrepreneurship as having the most innovative entrepreneurship education course in the country.
- The College received the Theodore M. Hesburgh Award for its “Reinvention of Undergraduate Business Education.”
- U.S. News & World Report ranks Babson’s MBA program #1 in entrepreneurship for the 13th straight year.
- Babson Executive Education has been ranked among the top executive education schools worldwide by both the Financial Times and BusinessWeek.