The University of Bedfordshire has a growing, global reputation. The number of applications to the University continues to rise with around 20,000 applications from hopeful students trying to secure a place this year (2011) – a rise of nearly 16 per cent on last year. That’s five applications for every place available.
University is your best career move and students who come here enjoy a number of benefits:
- High quality teaching. Many of our staff are experts in their field and a number have received National Teaching Fellowship Awards for outstanding contributions to teaching and learning.
- Enhanced job prospects. Some 92 per cent of our graduates are either in work and/or further study within six months of graduating (Destinations of Leavers survey 2009)
- Strong student support (including, for instance, our generous scholarships and bursaries).
- Access to world-class facilities. We are investing £180m in new facilities. Our Bedford campus has undergone a multi-million pound redevelopment including a new Campus Centre. Further investment is now taking place in Luton. A new £34m Campus Centre opened in October 2010. New £40m halls of residence are due to be up and running in September 2011 and a £20m postgraduate and continuing professional development centre is planned to open in 2013.
- Helping students beyond the curriculum through mentoring, volunteering, work placements and internships.
The University of Bedfordshire is the largest higher education institution in the county, providing excellent opportunities for more people to access top quality higher education. We work closely with employers on our curriculum, while forging close links with UK companies to provide a broad range of training and accredited industry courses.
With large campuses in Luton and Bedford, the University is the single, major provider of undergraduate, postgraduate and professional education in Bedfordshire.
The University of Bedfordshire’s vision is of a world where all are able to benefit from transformational educational experiences.
We create a vibrant multi-cultural learning community enabling people to transform their lives by participating in excellent, innovative education, scholarship and research.
Outstanding reputation for teaching
- Applications to study with us have more than doubled in the last three years (UCAS)
- We have been awarded top marks – a ‘confidence’ rating – in our most recent Quality Assurance Agency audit
- Our Graduate Teacher Programme was rated ‘outstanding’ in our 2010 Ofsted report
- Our staff have received a number of National Teaching Fellowship Awards for outstanding contributions to teaching and learning
- We have won the Queen's Award for Enterprise: International Trade 2011, the most prestigious corporate award
این مدرسه این برنامه ها را ارائه می نماید: