With 6 campuses in Toulouse and 1 in Tarbes and 19 research laboratories, INP Toulouse offers you the opportunity to study and do research at a dynamic and multidisciplinary university of more than 6000 students.
We are currently developing our links with universities and research organisations all over the world. For the moment, we have an extensive range of European and international cooperation programmes and projects with more than 60 countries.
Multicultural and multidisciplinary campuses thanks to varied courses
At INP Toulouse, you can take advantage of a unique opportunity to study natural and engineering sciences of the highest standards and, at the same time, discover the diversity of French culture and the French-speaking environment.
- Engineering degrees with the grade of Master at our “Grandes Ecoles” *
- Master’s degrees
- International Masters in English
- PhD degrees
* At the end of the secondary education and after 2 years of dedicated preparatory classes, the selection criteria of Grandes Écoles rests mainly on competitive written and oral exams.
- 6000 students – 24% international students
- About 77 nationalities represented
- 2000 graduates per year
- 23 Master’s degrees
- Several international Master’s degrees in English
- 9 doctoral schools accredited by INP Toulouse
- 150 theses presented per year, 42% by international
- PhD students
این مدرسه این برنامه ها را ارائه می نماید: