Graduate School of Engineering since 1919.
Founded in 1919, the Ecole Centrale d’Electronique (ECE) is a privately owned French Grande Ecole located in the heart of Paris. From its inception, ECE Paris has been committed to educating students in science and technology at the undergraduate and graduate levels.
Its curriculum primarily focuses on emerging information and communication technologies. The ECE curriculum reflects the ever-changing world we live in with evolving coursework and proactive degree design that prepare our students for the challenges that lie ahead.
- 6,900 ECE Engineers around the world
- 2,020 current students.
- 350 full-time and part-time Professors and Practitioners.
- 800 Corporate Partners.
- 32 Student Associations.
- 3 Research laboratories
- 7 Technological and sectorial Majors
- 83 Partners Universities in 33 Countries with 12 Double Degree partner
- 5,000 internship offers each year
ECE Paris – developing and nurturing the next innovative minds of the future!
New ideas —not money or machinery— are the source of success today….and the greatest source of personal satisfaction as well. Creative technology is revitalizing manufacturing services, retailing and entertainment industries. It is changing where people want to live, work and learn— where they think, invent and produce.
Creative problem solving and change leadership all play a major role in today’s workplace. Professional success is linked to the ability to master innovation, to operate as an opportunity finder, and to lead change. This is the reason why ECE places such a strong emphasis on developing original thinking in future engineers.
At ECE Paris you will develop essential skills that include:
- Realizing your innovative ideas.
- Willingness to bring new perspectives to day-to-day work.
- Openness to take different approaches and do things differently.
- Focusing on the value of finding new ideas and acting on them.
- Mastering creative problem solving.
- Striving to create value in new ways.
- Listening to others.
- Supporting and respecting others when they come up with new ideas.
- Challenging the status quo.
- Implementing change.
این مدرسه این برنامه ها را ارائه می نماید: